Negima RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello This is Leo Azul, bring the rise of negima through the power of magic, KI, Demonic energies, and Artifacts

Go down

Hello This is Leo Azul, bring the rise of negima through the power of magic, KI, Demonic energies, and Artifacts Empty Hello This is Leo Azul, bring the rise of negima through the power of magic, KI, Demonic energies, and Artifacts

Post  Leo Azul Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Hi my name is Leo Azul, im new to this forums, and seems like im in a ghostland, so my goal is to use my free time to bring a accurate and informative encyclopedia, made of all the important information in negima. The encyclopedia, will have images and information about magic in negima, the different artifacts weapons, and trasportation through the manga, and through all three negima animes. This might also have a section about all of the monsters, enemies, an demons, that appear through the negima universe!!!!

Ps: I hope someone read's this, well, at the at least there will be a better negima encyclopedia than negima wiki.
Wikipedia used to be super accurate about negima, until some dush thought that negima was irrelevant, ahhhhhhhhhh, i hate that!!!!! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Leo Azul

Back to top Go down